River’s Edge Resort will continue to put the health and safety of our guests and team as our top priority. We would like to share with you, exactly what we have implemented and have carried out since the beginning of COVID-19.
- Touchless Check-In: As a guest, you will receive a Rental Agreement 5 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. The Rental Agreement is to be completed and signed prior to your arrival. The electronic document can easily be signed on any phone or computer. Between 24 & 72 hours prior to your arrival, the credit card on file will be charged for the confirmed reservation.
- All resort staff wear masks, wash their hands and / or use hand sanitizer on a regular basis. We ask that when you enter the resort office that you’re wearing a face cloth, stand behind the plastic cough barriers located at the front desk and use the provided hand sanitizer. All cabin keys have been cleaned and disinfected before issued to our guests.
- Resort staff regularly disinfect the front desk, door handles and all high touch items/areas in the resort office/reception area. We ask that you please limit the number of people that enter the office at one time and practice social distance.
- Touchless Check-Out: Our goal is to limit exposure, we ask that you please return the cabin key(s) to the Key Drop Box located outside by the south office door. Please call 509.996.8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a receipt emailed to you.
- Cabin Amenities have temporarily changed. We have removed the following items: Sofa Decorative Pillows, Throw Blankets, Bed Quilts, Shams, extra blankets, guest concierge binder, reading books, games, restaurant menus, napkins and table place mats.
- We are using an EPA-Approved disinfectant that meet CDC requirements. Enhanced cleaning protocols have been implemented to pay particular attention to high-touch, hard porous items. Bedding has been stream lined for efficient cleaning in-between each stay, so if you need additional blankets during your stay, please request at the Front Desk or call 509.996.8000.
- Daily Services, such as towel changes are not performed at this time unless requested. Our guests staying in a Riverside Cabin do have a laundry room in the cabin that is for your use. Detergent is provided and you’re welcome to launder sheets, etc. At any time, you are in need of supplies or wish to have a service, please let us know, we are happy to help.
- In addition to our guest cabins, having additional cleaning precautions taken to our already high standard of cleaning, all the common and “back of the house” areas are being disinfectant on a regular basis.
- Check-In Time is 4:00pm. With the new protocols implemented at the resort, cleaning times of cabins have doubled, and our housekeeping team is doing their best to have cabins ready early, however, their priority is your safety. You’re welcome to call the resort when you have arrived in town to check if the cabin is ready early. Please call 509.996.8000.
- Check-Out Time is 11:00am. At this time, we are not able to honor late check-out requests.
- Before checking-out of your cabin, please throw away all unwanted food items and place kitchen dishes in the dish washer (Riverside Cabins only have dish washers). All garbage is to be placed in the garbage cans located in the bathrooms, kitchens and front porches.